Game doesn't show up in the wiki list but it's page does exist
Ratchet & Clank - Size Matters does not show up on the list in the wiki (see attached clipping) but has a page https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Ratchet_%26_Clank:_Size_Matters

I only found the page after trying to create one for the game.

WTF?

Sponsored links

The Compatibility list isn't pulled from the wiki, that's a completely separate entity. Our list is populated from the threads in the "Public Compatibility List" forum section on this forum.

If you want to post the games details in the sticky thread in there, we can make an entry for it Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-01-2020, 05:21 AM)refraction Wrote: The Compatibility list isn't pulled from the wiki, that's a completely separate entity.  Our list is populated from the threads in the "Public Compatibility List" forum section on this forum.

If you want to post the games details in the sticky thread in there, we can make an entry for it Smile

I'm sorry if this sounds ungrateful or stupid but I'm really confused. Between the wiki, forum, compatibility list I'm just a bit lost. I want to contribute as I have loads of my ps2 games ripped and working in the emulator but I'm legitimately confused by all the pages and formats. Where should I be posting my testing configuration and results to be most helpful?
To make it clear :
- we don't run the wiki
- we do run the forums
- we do run the compatibility list
- what you post in "compatibility list" sub forum will replicate on the compatibility list seen on our main website.

So, posting your results in compatibility list sub forum is the way to go (make sure you correctly format your post BTW).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-01-2020, 11:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: To make it clear :
- we don't run the wiki
- we do run the forums
- we do run the compatibility list
- what you post in "compatibility list" sub forum will replicate on the compatibility list seen on our main website.

So, posting your results in compatibility list sub forum is the way to go (make sure you correctly format your post BTW).

Thank you for the guidance.