Poll: Why does this emulator doing this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Please help me
0%
0 0%
This game is really fast
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Game going fast
When I play a game it will go really fast and I don't see an option for speed on the emulators settings, also I never touched any of the settings. 

Dapperdroid (AKA Cowboy3312 gaming)

Sponsored links

Under GS in emulation settings you might want to check and see if disable framelimiting is checked (can also be toggled in game with a function key). A lot of games actually tie game speed and framerate together on the PS2 and running anything higher then the native speed the game was designed for can effect gameplay. Also badly made 60fps patches can do the same thing if the patch does not decouple the games speed from the framerate.
(08-23-2019, 02:47 AM)TkSilver Wrote: Under GS in emulation settings you might want to check and see if disable framelimiting is checked (can also be toggled in game with a function key).  A lot of games actually tie game speed and framerate together on the PS2 and running anything higher then the native speed the game was designed for can effect gameplay.  Also badly made 60fps patches can do the same thing if the patch does not decouple the games speed from the framerate.
Where can you find GS in emulation settings?
Configure - Emulation Settings
(It is on the left side) GS

Attached Files
.png   emulation settings.png (Size: 47,88 KB / Downloads: 83)