Game is not opening....PLEASE HELP!!
(01-23-2011, 03:45 PM)zhirayuki Wrote: Sorry if i add with another question, i have kinda same question with moizzz. But when i run the pcsx2 0.9.6 i only reach like image no 1 then the pcsx2 stop working like the pcsx2 is error or something, then by force closed pcsx2. Please help

Its rather hard to help with errors if we don't know what the errors are :3

Sponsored links

HEY,I HAVE DOWNLOADED PCSX2 0.9.7 BUT WHEN I INSTALL IT,IT HAS MANY PROBLEMS EX; DIRECTX AND GSPLUGIN WHICH IS ALREADY WORKING IN MY 0.9.6 VERSION,PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION ON VERSION 0.9.6

PLZZZZZZ Sad
please describe your problems with 0.9.7 version.
if you can't, post screenshots
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
When install 0.9.7,it successfully installs then it asks me to configure,then i configured it and then when i clicked on NEXT it says me to update directx and download GSplugin which are already working in my 0.9.6 version
then update directx ???
but what is the advantage of using 0.9.7, its not guaranteed that if i use 0.9.7 version so the game will work, please give me a useful advice
emulation under 0.9.7 version is most of the time more accurate
which game ?
The game i want to play is Ben 10 alien force vilgax attacks
Hey, I think its DVD making problem but i have succesfully made an ISO file but when i locate it by LinuzISO CDVD so it gives me an option to compress ISO or Decompress ISO, i do nothing and then i go to file>Run CDVD>the screen shots i showed appeares

WHT TO DO????/
PLZ HELP!!!
Hey, i installed 0.9.7 and updated directx but still i have many probs, plz give me a way from 0.9.6 version how to play the game...PLZZZ
you never tell us what your "many probz are".
then how can we help ?

this thread becomes ridiculously long and unuseful.
closed
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.