Game lags when there is a save on memory card?
Hello I am trying to play 'Orochi Warriors 2' and it works perfectly, however the cutscenes and a few other story stuff makes the game and sound lag slightly and its quite annoying.
Although I found out if the game does not have any memcards in/saved to. The games cutscenes are flawless and 0 lag.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Using latest stable PCSX2 1.2.1

PC Specs:
Windows 8.1 64bit, Intel i5 2500K OCed to 4.2Ghz, DDR3 8GB of 1600MHZ RAM, Asus- Nvidia GTX 680 DirectCU II, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, WD 500GB HDD (where the emulator is), Thermaltake 700W PSU.

Sponsored links

Quote:WD 500GB HDD (where the emulator is),
I remember some issues with WD Green HD that tended to slow down due to some internal WD software. Will have to use the research tool, though. It has been discussed here in our forums.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2085685
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hello, I have a WD blue drive not green. I tried moving everything over to the SSD and tried there but the same thing happens. With the memory card saved to it lags slightly, without its perfect.
I'll see if I can get a video recording of this to show you the issues.

Also I did a search for others with issues and one person said their HP goes up slowly all the time, I seem to notice this as well but no one said anything about it. Is it fixable, as it is definitely not a game feature?
Some games slow down when doing a memory card access. It's a timing problem of some sort. The EE timing hack or EE cycle speedhack might work.
Are you running the game from the disc or an Image? If you play from a disc, try to make an image with Imgburn (www.imgburn.com) and try again.