Game not loading
camstudio, but it slows down your pc usually

Sponsored links

What program did you use to create the ISO?
Try with ImgBurn.You can also try to mount the image and change the CDVD plugin to disk type plugin and configure it to search for the game in the drive that the game is mounted.
(09-20-2009, 12:54 AM)vsub Wrote: What program did you use to create the ISO?

they're using an actual DVD, not an ISO (which would probably solve alot of this headache actually)
(09-20-2009, 12:56 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(09-20-2009, 12:54 AM)vsub Wrote: What program did you use to create the ISO?

they're using an actual DVD, not an ISO (which would probably solve alot of this headache actually)

Look at the console and his settings
Edit:But he is showing a console with the disk too(didn't look carefully enough)
Ok so do you prefer to download the video or watch it on youtube?
I'll also try to create new iso with ImgBurn.
Btw created the ISO with Nero

thanks for helping both of you :]
(09-20-2009, 01:46 AM)doron22 Wrote: Ok so do you prefer to download the video or watch it on youtube?
I'll also try to create new iso with ImgBurn.
Btw created the ISO with Nero

thanks for helping both of you :]
Nero is not really good for PS2 games
Have you tried different plugins ?
Try ZeroGS/Ogl for Graphics, and try SPU2-X for sound.
Maybe different 9800GT drivers ?
Those 190.xx drivers aren't really that great for slightly older cards like the 9000 series. I use 182.50, as they're a good all-round set, 186.xx series are also pretty good. I found with the 190 series that Profile settings didn't work individually, you had to set them "Globally".

Just to add, a good ISO ripper is Isobuster, a free 30-day trial is available.
You can use it's raw iso extractor to make a decent ISO readable with Pcsx2.
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so after all the problem was the ISO file... after creating new one with ImgBurn the game worked!
Thank you so much Saiki, vsub and DKTronics!
(09-20-2009, 02:14 AM)doron22 Wrote: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so after all the problem was the ISO file... after creating new one with ImgBurn the game worked!
Thank you so much Saiki, vsub and DKTronics!

I thought that was the problem from the beginning when I saw that you used Nero to create the iso