Game not loading
Hi everyone,

When try to run the iso, The emulator only gets to the part where there are floating boxes

[Image: start.jpg]

after that , its just blank screen.............

[Image: start1.jpg]

I attached the emulog.txt cuz its very long and would take a lot of space if I posted it

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 25,87 KB / Downloads: 1.180)

Sponsored links

pcsx2 doesn't support ps1 games Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Use epsxe (google yourself) emulator for PS1 game .. this is for Ps2 PCSx2 game my dear ....
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
Oh silly me.........

Thanks for your reply....

But I have another problem, I tried to play harvest moon AWL SE, it runs fine at first but when I get to the first day in my house, when I try to move the character, he just turns around........

[Image: hm1.jpg]

[Image: hm.jpg]
bump

please help me
Make sure that you are correctly configured every of the Up,Down,Left and Right on D-Pad and Left Analog(after that try to move with the D-Pad buttons or the Left Analog Buttons)
I know for me I sometimes have to tap the analog sticks twice to get it set in the proper direction in the pad plugin or else it inverts itself. Maybe that's what is happening to you.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
If you're using gamepad,his analogs are very sensitive(it is possible that to happen).Just make sure that you configured everything correctly(you must have 8 buttons for directions)