Game play is very slow
kbjan: The simple truth of the matter is that without a mid-level modern video card very few games will run full speed, this one being harder than others this is especially true. There is no doubt from your screen shot that it's your video hardware that's causing the worst of the slowdowns.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

Was expected the game would be slow when all speed hacks were removed, but that is the base we will try and enhance it.

I suppose the game there is already in GSDX software mode and Native Resolution (important)

Now move both VU e EE hacks one only notch to the right and mark the four other most up hacks in the same window.

I believe this will relieve both the CPU and GS and the FPS will gain a Huge boost.

(notice how that game is so graphical intensive that GS still is saturated).

PS: Sadly, as already said in previous post, your integrated graphic card is the culprit. you should really buy a reasonably good video card if wish to play games in that machine, and it deserve you do so. The CPU is good for almost all games produced to day.
Imagination is where we are truly real
with those config you sould play this game with normal FPS i am not sure wich WWE Smackdown is this on your picture , but my config works perfect on WWE Smackdown Here comes the pain ,WWE SVR 2006-2007, but note that when you play a match with more players (like 6 man tag) it will have a significant FPS slowdown wich is normal , becouse the emulator is still in development , but modes like single 1v1 and normal tag runs allmost at real PS2 speed and i have a slower GPU then your's , so use those config's:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IseeNoobPeople, yes.

Sadly we are trying to help the OP to run the game on his computer, not yours (although nothing about the machine was said, being able to run in hardware mode with 2x scale and without significant slowdown suggest you have a reasonable gaming video card).
(03-30-2011, 11:43 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: IseeNoobPeople, yes.

Sadly we are trying to help the OP to run the game on his computer, not yours (although nothing about the machine was said, being able to run in hardware mode with 2x scale and without significant slowdown suggest you have a reasonable gaming video card).

actualy i use 1x , this is old screen , his processor is much faster then mine and my video card is 2-3 years old now ATI 4850 , this guy wanted some advise for configs , and i gaved him those that he can at least try instad of talking crap like "Sadly we are trying to help the OP to run the game on his computer" , so no need to troll like that , he can try those configs and see the result. Dont post comments that doesnt help the user at all...
Man, the 4850 is on the ATI top range Smile

Did you at least read the thread to know his problem is an "integrated entry level video card"? who is trolling who?

PS: just for better understanding. Using multiplier 2x on that screenshot is almost the same as using 1x (at 1024x1024).

1x actually uses the inputted resolution values, 2x and above is meant over the native resolution (the values are ignored there).