Game playing too fast (doesn't match FPS)
So I havn't had this issue before (it is not F4 or Tab, please don't suggest that), but my game is playing far too fast on the 'normal setting'.

I am playing FF12 Zodiac Job edition, and the normal movement speed is somewhere between 50% to 100% faster than it should be.  Walking around tab looks like a speedwalker event at the olympics.  HOWEVER, the audio is not sped up whatsoever.

Any ideas on what is going on?

edit: Using F4 or Tab DOES make it go even faster. Incase I made it sound like it was stuck in a turbo mode without that being switched on.

Sponsored links

The Zodiac Job edition have a feture that allows you to play the game I think twice as fast while holding/pressing I think L1
It's been so long the last time I played the game so I can't be more specific but the game have a feature to increase the speed...lke you are playing at 2x or maybe more
(10-05-2017, 06:38 PM)vsub Wrote: The Zodiac Job edition have a feture that allows you to play the game I think twice as fast while holding/pressing I think L1
It's been so long the last time I played the game so I can't be more specific but the game have a feature to increase the speed...lke you are playing at 2x or maybe more

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Yes, that was it, I can't believe I forgot that as well.  Must have bumped L1 and never realized.

Thanks!