Game running too slow
Today I configured PCSX2... version 0.9.7.3827 My configuration is as follows:
1) Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.40Ghz
2) AMD Radeon 6850 HD (12th fastest graphic card) Biggrin
3) 3GB DDR2 Ram
4) OS: Windows 7 Ultimate! (32bit)

Today I installed Smackdown vs Raw 2011 PAL version and tried to play it via PCSX2.. Alll is done but the game is runnning tooo slow (like in slow motion) and the sound is also comin very slowly... What to do please help?

Sponsored links

are u using the pal ps2 bios?
what do you meant by that? how to see it?
bios has nothing to do in that case.
Since you SVR 2011 is PAL, I guess you have a PAL PS2 hence a PAL bios.

Your CPu is a bit low, try some speddhacks and set gsdx internal res to native. It may help a bit
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i have tried... that... any more options??
hey thanks... by doing native it worked... but any ideas to improve the graphics.... and increase the resulution it looks lyk i am playin some old game of 2003
Only two other options remain open to you, overclocking or buying a faster CPU. Unfortunately PCSX2 is a very heavily CPU limited piece of software... at some point you either have hardware fast enough for certain games or you don't.
[Image: 2748844.png]
no.. the game is now running in an playable speed but graphics are aweful...
Check the times, I posted right at the same time you posted that you got it working full speed.

The odd thing is, with that graphics card you really shouldn't be noticing a slowdown by changing the resolution unless you had it set ungodly high before (4x+ scaling)
[Image: 2748844.png]
bump... any idea to increase the fps... its lyk 30-35 during gameplay and lyk 50 during cutscenes and all....