Game runs 10-20% slower than normal
I've been playing Def Jam Fight for New York on PCSX2 and have a problem with the it slowing down. In gameplay it slows down at least 10-20% and goes down further depending on how many fighters are on screen. Everywhere else in the game it runs perfectly smooth. Is it possible to make it run at full speed somehow? I'm running it on an Acer Predator Helios 300. Smile

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Processor: Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700HQ CPU

Graphics settings included in picture

[Image: nHKq0Yz.png]

Sponsored links

I guess the custom internal resolution you set isn't a good idea. better use multipliers
If you're using 1.4.0, i suggest you move to dev builds too
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-25-2020, 09:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess the custom internal resolution you set isn't a good idea. better use multipliers
If you're using 1.4.0, i suggest you move to dev builds too
I tried a one on one with PS2 native resolution and a free for all with 3 fighters at 2x native and it's a bit faster. It's only about a 5% increase usually but it helped a little. I am using the 1.5.0 dev build. Could anything else be a problem?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go