Game runs slow/laggy
(12-12-2013, 02:15 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Ok, this weekend I will try to get some testing done on GT4 for you. How does PPSSPP run well on that?

PPSSPP runs okay on my phone which is single core at 1.8GHZ

That laptop is dual at 2.4GHZ.

The word on the forum is that PPSSPP suffers on intel graphics under windows - not in my experience. Of course, I've only tried Project Diva 2nd and Extend.

Hell, the only other games I own for PSP are Crisis Core, Burnout Legends and the two Star Ocean remakes.

For reference if I uncap the frame rate the PD games run at around 450 FPS on my gaming rig lol
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(12-12-2013, 02:18 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: PPSSPP runs okay on my phone which is single core at 1.8GHZ

That laptop is dual at 2.4GHZ.

The word on the forum is that PPSSPP suffers on intel graphics under windows - not in my experience. Of course, I've only tried Project Diva 2nd and Extend.

Hell, the only other games I own for PSP are Crisis Core, Burnout Legends and the two Star Ocean remakes.

For reference if I uncap the frame rate the PD games run at around 450 FPS on my gaming rig lol

You own Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7? Ohmy
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-12-2013, 02:20 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: You own Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7? Ohmy

Yeah. Why is that a surprise? FFVII isn't my favorite FF by far, but I still regard it as a very good game.

CC FFVII > FFXIII

By lots.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-12-2013, 02:24 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah. Why is that a surprise? FFVII isn't my favorite FF by far, but I still regard it as a very good game.

CC FFVII > FFXIII

By lots.

FFXIII > FFVIII and FFXI
(12-12-2013, 02:33 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: FFXIII > FFVIII and FFXI

Flame bait?

You know those two are the ones I've played most right?

Have you even played FFXI?

FFXIII was BLEH.

The characters were pretty good. Not lightning, but everyone else. The story was so-so. The execution was pitiful IMO.

XIII-2 was slightly better, but even though Serah and Noel were both good characters(and Serah is voiced by Laura Bailey = my favorite English VA), having no other real characters and they started to wear on me.

FFXIII is by far my least favorite of those I've played. Except the original FFXIV. GOD how that sucked. I dunno how FFXIV:ARR is, I know some people want me to play it though.

BTW I've played these in reverse order:

FFXIII-2
FFXIII
FFXII
FFXI
FFX-2
FFX
FFIX
FFVIII
CC FFVII
FFVII
FFVI
FFIV
FFII
FF
(12-12-2013, 03:17 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Flame bait?

You know those two are the ones I've played most right?

Have you even played FFXI?

Of course I know you've played those the most. No I haven't played FFXI though that's because I never had the network adapter for the ps2.Sad
(12-12-2013, 03:23 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Of course I know you've played those the most. No I haven't played FFXI though that's because I never had the network adapter for the ps2.Sad

You know it was a PC game too, right? And 360 eventually.

I actually preordered the PS2 HDD, and had the network adapter long before that. On ship day, best buy suddenly went to backordered and said it would be a month before I got my HDD. I cancelled my order and went out and bought one that day in person.

Not really for FFXI, I thought the HDD was gonna be SUPPORTED BY GAMES....

Ended up playing FFXI for some years. 2 or so on PS2 and 2 or 3 on PC. Hated it at first, but then met my friends. Within 2 weeks of playing I had met 75% of who I'd spend the next 4 years with Ohmy

Made this video of the PS2 version with a VCR. Remember those? A f**ing Vee See Are!

This instanced event was incredibly hard before they removed the level cap. It was capped to 30(max at the time was 75). If you watch the video, you'll see everyone was worried except me. We had already beaten the other two of these that day.

You'll also notice because ALTOC had stupid shadow images up, we had to wait forever for him to get it right. Shadow images can be made by ninjas with the spells Utsusemi Ichi(3 shadows, level 12 or so) and Utsusemi Ni(4 shadows, lvl 40). Ni overwrites Ichi, but ichi won't overwrite Ni. Or itself. So he wasted a cast and set his recast timer to max, and that's why we waited. Good battle overall, I'm playing Black Mage in it, which is the only job I maxed. I also played Paladin.

This video is of the super hard, level 30 capped version.

A VCR Ohmy. Even if I did have the game i still won't pay a subscription fee. This is what prevents me from play WoW.

We should probably get back on topic before bositman or jesalvein yells at us.
(12-12-2013, 03:35 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: A VCR Ohmy. Even if I did have the game i still won't pay a subscription fee. This is what prevents me from play WoW.

We should probably get back on topic before bositman or jesalvein yells at us.

The topic is dead, but yeah, let's take it to the bored thread. That's what I made it for anyway.
Yeah that's some serious offtopicness guys, you should know better Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]