Game shark or action replay?
I was wondering is there any sort of cheats with this like other emulators have? i have a gameshark rom, but I don't know hot to get the emulator to let me change disks >.> is there a gameshark plug in or something similar xD? , anyone have a cheat table for FFXII NTSC version?

Sponsored links

if you want to change disks then use cdvdGigahertz. Smile, and i don't think there's a gameshark plugin. Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
you can use pnatch files ,there's a sticky with some codes for the games and another thread explaining how they work

if you also can run the gameshark by the elf file only , you can use it to launch the gameshark and have the cd you want already in
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
Or you can add the gameshark code manually. Go to Misc -> Patch Browser... click on Add GS2v3-4. Copy paste the code you want and hit Convert then Add. Note: You have to re-enter the codes every time you exit the emulator. Also, not all gameshark codes work. Basically, avoid the "Have all..." and the "Press...for..." codes. Those tend to crash the emulator.

I would just do what Akaruz said and make a pnach file of the codes. It will load the codes automatically. Here's the link for it: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4740.html
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!