Game slow down, but my PC is strong enough
Tell us how many %GS and %EE
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

To that point, you are right thinking you have machine good enough to run almost everything thrown at it... just than

if any program has an error and puts the machine in an infinite loop, the machine power will just run the loop faster but will be so stuck as the turtle slower one.

Similar things might happen with emulation, all is going right but a game might have a chunk of code which just throw away all and every optimizations the emulator have, sometimes making those optimizations themselves be a problem.

The previous posts telling to remove speedhacks and if not resolved, reaplying them a step at a time and verifying if they are helping somehow is the way to go.

If this is not helping, then the problem may not be the machine at all but a very "misbehaving" game.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-21-2014, 12:37 PM)billyash Wrote: Tell us how many %GS and %EE

I'll just read the whole top line:
FPS. 50.~ |EE 20-30% | GS: 0-19%| VU - 4-20%| UI - 0-1%

This is during the painfully slow parts
50 fps is full speed. What did you expect ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Fluidity at 50FPS, not a slide show
likes i said if you using speed hacks other then recommend that 50fps for pal reported is wrong, if is not use any speed hack other then recommend then its the game, as stated earlier if the original game has that slow down then the slow down will be emulated too unless something changed for that to be not true anymore
I found a video of the game play for the PS2 and my game was definitely wrong. Reset all of the speed hacks and settings to safest or recommended and doodled around. The EE timing hack seems to have made comparable to the real PS2 game.

I don't know if that setting actually did anything, but I'll take what I got. Thanks for all the help though, guys. Tis mucho apprecianado
(03-24-2014, 08:57 PM)Scaliber Wrote: Reset all of the speed hacks and settings to safest or recommended and doodled around

the preset box is not checked correct? cause it should not be
Yeah, it tis unchecked