Game stops GTA SA
Hello,
when I try to accelerate with a car on GTA SA, the screen freezes.
Anyone can help me plz ?
Thnx

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2022, 03:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Sorry my english is bad , I didn't understand your second sentence, what did u meant exatly. But here the emulog file text

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 1,23 KB / Downloads: 62)
ok. same, but AFTER you get the problem
(05-23-2022, 12:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok. same, but AFTER you get the problem

What did you mean by "Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag)" ?
Can you show where should I go to resolve the problem
(05-23-2022, 12:11 PM)Sofiane Wrote: What did you mean by "Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag)" ?
Can you show where should I go to resolve the problem

forget about this. it's just a way to format your post. attaching file like you did is fine.
You just didn't attach a proper file since you probably restarted pcsx2 before posting it. and by doing this, you cleared the log.

just run your game, play until it crashes, and upload your log directly after this without restarting pcsx2
(05-23-2022, 12:18 PM)jesalvein Wrote: forget about this. it's just a way to format your post. attaching file like you did is fine.
You just didn't attach a proper file since you probably restarted pcsx2 before posting it. and by doing this, you cleared the log.

just run your game, play until it crashes, and upload your log directly after this without restarting pcsx2

OKey, here is the file when my game crash

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 7,7 KB / Downloads: 64)
2 things to try :
1 - load from memcard instead of savestate
2 - disable widescreen patch
(05-23-2022, 12:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 2 things to try :
1 - load from memcard instead of savestate
2 - disable widescreen patch

Works like a charm , thnx !
(05-23-2022, 12:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 2 things to try :