Game won't load?
Sorry if this has already been covered in another thread. Here is my issue: I started making ISOs of my games so I could have a backup copy should my discs ever wear out. When I use PowerISO to mount the image of the ISO, PCSX2 0.9.6 takes me directly to the browser menu and will not recognize the game I have mounted on the virtual drive. I tried using the actual disc as well and got the same issue. Since then my optic drive has decided to cook itself so until the new one comes in (3-4 days) I cannot make any new ISOs to see if its just the files or try any new games. Here's my PC Specs in case they are needed to fix the issue.

Vid: EVGA 260GTX
Mobo: EVGA 790sli FTW
RAM: 2x2GB DDR3 OCZ Platinum
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz
Optic Drive was a Writemaster(won't make that mistake again). If there's any way i can help you to help me, please let me know.

Sponsored links

unmount the image in poweriso. doubleclick the iso file in the "open file" dialog of pcsx2. you can also set the path to your image file in the settings of linuziso.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
[Image: PCSXload.jpg]
This is in reference to my previous post as to what it looks like for me.

When I unmount and try to load the image directly, i get a cdvdiso.dll error. The game is FFX-2 that i'm experimenting with if that helps.
Do this:
Unmount the ISO from any other program.
Use Linuz ISO plugin,configure it and select the image.
Click File->Run CD/DVD. Also enable console in case some useful error message gets printed there
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ZOMG Bositman i love you. I bow to you Guru O Technology.

Now

Any way to tweak the FPS up a little? from what i can tell 45fps seems pretty good. Is there any way to kick it up to 60 fps?
Try some speed hacks or the latest PCSX2 beta (or both)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-02-2009, 02:39 AM)Bositman Wrote: Do this:
Unmount the ISO from any other program.
Use Linuz ISO plugin,configure it and select the image.
Click File->Run CD/DVD. Also enable console in case some useful error message gets printed there

i'm just curious, did this error occur, because the image was also mounted in another program? or what was the problem after all?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403