Game won't start from disc
Recently installed the emulator, and used all default settings. Tried to run Final Fantasy X from disc, and it goes to ps2 bios screen which runs as ps2 bios did on the console. Will not go to game. I'm running on an Alienware mx11 r1. I have a friend who has exact same plugin settings and bios settings as I do, and runs it same exact way, and his runs fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored links

If you play from image...CDVD=>choose ISO if you are playing from image
If you play from the disk Config=>Plugin/Bios Selector=>CDVD=>choose Gigaherz=>Apply=>Config on the plugin=>choose the dvd drive=>ok=>ok=>CDVD=>Plugin

Then System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)
Thanks! Got it to work. Unfortunately, I have a feeling my system just isn't up to snuff. Slowed down at times to 30 fps or less and was wayyyyy to slow and just unplayable. Surprising that a PS2 game would require that much. I'm working with a dual core 1.73ghz, and whatever the NVIDIA card comes on the M11x R1. Any way to fix this?
(07-08-2013, 05:35 PM)Cambeaux Wrote: Thanks! Got it to work. Unfortunately, I have a feeling my system just isn't up to snuff. Slowed down at times to 30 fps or less and was wayyyyy to slow and just unplayable. Surprising that a PS2 game would require that much. I'm working with a dual core 1.73ghz, and whatever the NVIDIA card comes on the M11x R1. Any way to fix this?

Exactly what you said, your system just isn't cut out for emulating PS2 games, it's too underpowered.
under 2ghz on CPU is just not gona cut it the ps2 might be like 200mhz cpu but emulation of system need way more power the original system there are highed rig with OC of 4+ghz that still dont run all ps2 game full speed. It the nature of emulation it need way way way more power then the original system would ever need