• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
GameFAQ Saves to PCSX2 Memory Cards
(05-01-2014, 09:19 PM)vsub Wrote: I bet it's UAC again...try this:
1.Copy the card to the desktop
2.Open it with mymc and import the same
3.Copy the card back to the memory cards folder

Btw I saw two problems:
1.Why the memory card folder is in C:\Program FIles (x86)\memcards
If you use the installer version,it should be in My Documents\PCSX2 or(not likely while using the installer version)in C:\Program FIles (x86)\PCSX2\

2.Using pcsx2 from Program Files(on anything other than WinXP) can case those kind of problems(the program can't write the changes to the file and that's why your save is not imported)

I tried doing that but but the the save file still didn't show up
Edit: Iwas in the wrong memory folder, I downloaded pcsx2 twice at some point.

Sponsored links

This was a great guide to users who are new to the process of save management. I used Mymc for a while and it works really great. The only problem I faced was that I exported a save one and it became corrupted when I tried to transfer back. Thought it was Gran Turismo 3 with about 60% completion, I backed up my memcard beforehand and I only lost about half the progress. Be sure to back up memcards before trying to modify saves.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
hello vsub.
i imported a kh2fm save file with mymc. here is the link of the save https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/935702...mix-/saves
and its the Critical Mode, Level 99, completed the game, can fight the Lingering Spirit and the Limit Cut Versions at any time.
i check the browser to see if the save file is in the memory card (slot 1). And the save file is there. I then boot up the game and see if i can load the save file. but the save is not there. What do i do??? do i maybe need to get the exact same ISO as the save if so. can you possibly find the correct ISO for the save. im currently using this ISO link removed
(12-28-2018, 12:00 AM)superberserker Wrote: hello vsub.
i imported a kh2fm save file with mymc. here is the link of the save https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/935702...mix-/saves
and its the Critical Mode, Level 99, completed the game, can fight the Lingering Spirit and the Limit Cut Versions at any time.
i check the browser to see if the save file is in the memory card (slot 1). And the save file is there. I then boot up the game and see if i can load the save file. but the save is not there. What do i do??? do i maybe need to get the exact same ISO as the save if so. can you possibly find the correct ISO for the save. im currently using this ISO link removed

Piracy is unsupported.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go