GameFAQ Saves to PCSX2 Memory Cards
Question 
(09-24-2012, 10:52 PM)vsub Wrote: The save is not saved to the disk but the the PS2\PCSX2 memory card

Dear "vsub", [omniconvert_1.0.3_R] is not working.
I just tried to convert some AR codes to GS codes but output codes are the same as input codes!!!
What should I do?
I think there is no need to make a new thread for this question, so I asked it here. Please forgive me.
UnsureRolleyesExclRolleyesUnsure

Sponsored links

And how exactly this post is related to transferring memory card saves so you think it's this is the correct place.
What are those AR codes and plus,there are some codes that pcsx2 just don't like even if they are converted correctly and work fine on PS2

And btw,1.0.3_R is really old version
http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/693/
(09-24-2012, 10:52 PM)vsub Wrote: The save is not saved to the disk but the the PS2\PCSX2 memory card

What i mean is that the game has two separate saves in the memory card. one is loaded when you use the disk, the other is loaded when you use the iso.

I want to transfer the game progress (of playing the disk)
If the iso and the disk are not the same version,then that's normal...are both saves on your pc or the save from the disk is in your PS2 memory card?
(09-27-2012, 08:56 AM)vsub Wrote: If the iso and the disk are not the same version,then that's normal...are both saves on your pc or the save from the disk is in your PS2 memory card?

I think they're the same version, although I'm not sure, both saves are in the pc.

Hypothetical: if they were the same version, would the saves overlap or would it still create separate saves?
If you use the same emulator with the same cards and the game(disk and image)is the same version\region,there is no way the save won't be loaded..

There is no such thing as save per from where you play the game(disk or image)on the emulator
(09-27-2012, 12:58 PM)vsub Wrote: If you use the same emulator with the same cards and the game(disk and image)is the same version\region,there is no way the save won't be loaded..

There is no such thing as save per from where you play the game(disk or image)on the emulator

Well, in that case, they must be a different version then...oh well, time to start over, thanks for the help!
..... I'd Just Play The Game From The Beginning....
<-------- Too Lazy To Do Stuff :3
Anyone Else Who Restarts The Game??
The game save shows up on the memory card but the game itself doesnt load the save. I used the method that didnt use mymc and that worked just fine for 2 saves for 2 games. The problem is that the games dont load them (Mortal kombat deception and deadly alliance)
Create your own thread,guy.