GameFAQ Saves to PCSX2 Memory Cards
(01-11-2014, 07:51 AM)jessis10 Wrote: The game save shows up on the memory card but the game itself doesnt load the save. I used the method that didnt use mymc and that worked just fine for 2 saves for 2 games. The problem is that the games dont load them (Mortal kombat deception and deadly alliance)

Are you sure the saves are the same region as your game?

Why not use mymc?

Also, I wrote a tutorial myself long before this one existed, you might check it out. Link is in my signature.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

I learned with Blyss tutorial about mymc.
There was some Mortal Kombat game that don't accept most if not all saves from gamefaq...don't remember if it was this game.
They wouldn't work even on the PS2(even tho there were the same version as the game I have)
I didnt use the mymc method cause I coudnt get it to work, maybe because Im on windows 8.1 Im not sure
I tried loading up my back up saves (from my 3rd dead 60gb ps3) but those too didnt show up.
I guess I can just start over on most of my games then. Still many thanks for your replies guys
im having a problem with the mymc and the whole download saves they are not working for me i followed the instructions to the best of my ability i dont know what else to do now
What kind of problem and are you sure you are downloading save for your version of the game?
Quote:Importing save to PSCX2 memory card

When you have formatted your new card or if you have already a card that you're using just open mymc-gui.
Two windows will pop up and with the one in front select your memory card(Mcd001/2.ps2)
Click on the second icon(import) or File=>Import and select your save that you've downloaded from Gamefaq
That's all

I did this everything worked fine. But when i start PCSX2 and go to my memorycard the savefile i put in isn´t there. When i check with mymc-gui again the file i imported is there. Why doesn´t the PCSX2 reads it? It´s the same region save and everything.
Start pcsx2=>Config=>Memory Cars=>check if the location or the cards is the same as the card you are opening with mymc and also if that card is set to slot 1(some games read only from the first slot)
(05-01-2014, 06:53 PM)vsub Wrote: Start pcsx2=>Config=>Memory Cars=>check if the location or the cards is the same as the card you are opening with mymc and also if that card is set to slot 1(some games read only from the first slot)

Yes everything is on the right spot. I just erased every file on the first memory card with mymc, started the pcsx2 and all save´s are still there. I don´t know what i´m doing wrong. Is it possible that it only works with older version? i have version 1.1.0
(05-01-2014, 08:15 PM)Albel_Nox Wrote: Yes everything is on the right spot. I just erased every file on the first memory card with mymc, started the pcsx2 and all save´s are still there. I don´t know what i´m doing wrong. Is it possible that it only works with older version? i have version 1.1.0

Did you choose the right memcard in mymc?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]