Gamepad help
Hey guys.. I have a new xiaomi gamepad which I bought recently. I tried to use x360ce on pcsx2 but it doesn't work. Is there anyway for me to make the xiaomi gamepad to work with the pcsx2?

Sponsored links

can't you map it in lilypad using dinput ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes it works now but for some reason I can't map the analog keys. And so I can't use the analogs.
(05-20-2016, 01:02 PM)cranedrio Wrote: Yes it works now but for some reason I can't map the analog keys. And so I can't use the analogs.
Hi cranedrio,

I have the same issue with the analogs. However, i manager to solve the problem after few tries of configuring the key.
The major problem i faced is that whichever analog i press (Left Up, down, left, right), it will always link to Y-rotation -.

To fix this, i perform the step as below:
1. Configure the 1st key (Left Analog - Up) with Y Rotation - (just push your left analog UPWARDS)

2. Configure the 2nd (Left Analog - Left). It will always try to link to Y Rotation -, keep trying (By pushing the left analog to the LEFT, wrong then press the button and push again) until it successfully configured to X Axis -. Remember press 'Apply' to save the setting after that.

3. Follow on the configuration by repeating step 2
(Left Analog - Right) X Axis +
(Left Analog - Down) Y Rotation +
(Right Analog - Up) Z Rotation -
(Right Analog - Down) Z Rotation +
(Right Analog - Left) Z Axis -
(Right Analog - Right) Z Axis + 
*This has to be very patience, as the setting will try to recognize all the analog you press to Y Rotation -, keep trying until you achieve the above setting, remember to press 'Apply' to save after each successful key binding.
4. Finally, Delete the Duplicate Key using the Y Rotation - (This key will eventually there when trying to configure the step 2-3, but it will bind to a wrong key)

5. After deleted the key which is bind to Y Rotation -. Configure a new (Left Analog - Up), and this key is correct with the Y Rotation -.
6. Configure the remaining key as per normal, remember to press 'Apply' for each successful key, as press a button such as SQUARE, X, TRIANGLE will also happen to bind the key to Y Rotation -.

I tried this guide and It works and no Y Rotation -
It connected as XBox controller for windows.
You just need to assign buttons normally.

http://en.miui.com/thread-715290-1-1.html
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go