Games Ignoring Analog Sticks
Greetings,

recently a friend of mine sent me a modified PCSX2, which adds working multiplayer. I loaded up my normal settings, deleted the old button setup and added my own, tried to play and ran into a problem.

The games I try to play ignore my PS2 controller analog stick movements, they accepted the bindings just fine, the red light on the controller flickers and the test device values change when I move the sticks but I cannot move my characters or interact with the game at all with the sticks.

They are working fine with my own PCSX2 version, I've tried copying all the settings to the letter and even copied my plugins over, but they continue to be ignored.

Are there any mechanics that would ignore the analog sticks in PCSX2? Does anyone know what would be causing this? Thanks!

Sponsored links

Ask your friend.
Modified versions arent supported
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Rebinding to the D-pad worked around the issue, thank you for all your work and trouble on my behalf, jesalvein.
(02-18-2014, 09:42 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: Rebinding to the D-pad worked around the issue, thank you for all your work and trouble on my behalf, jesalvein.

You're welcome. Always glad to help Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go