Games Not Loading
I keep trying to play various games on PCSX2 but no matter what, it’s the same issue. The games won’t load past that lovely PlayStation 2 logo. I’m at my wits end! My laptop is quite powerful so I know it’s not the issue Sad 

Is there a way to fix this problem so I can finally relive my childhood? Hey

Sponsored links

A)You are using program to make image of the disc that don't do a very good job(ImgBurn is recommended)
B)Try using fast boot instead of full
(03-07-2020, 09:38 AM)vsub Wrote: A)You are using program to make image of the disc that don't do a very good job(ImgBurn is recommended)
B)Try using fast boot instead of full

Can't really respond to A for obvious reasons Unsure  Using fast boot doesn't bring up anything. Not even the start-up screen will show. It's a black screen leading into the void Sad
And what are those obvious reasons?
If the image is not done properly,no matter what you try,the game will not run
Just put the disc into your dvd drive and recreate the image with ImgBurn

Once you start the game(or try to)with fast boot,close pcsx2 and upload the file located in
Documents\PCSX2\logs\emulog.log - if you are using the installer version
pcsx2.exe directory\logs\emulog.log - if you are using the portable version
(03-07-2020, 03:05 PM)vsub Wrote: And what are those obvious reasons?
If the image is not done properly,no matter what you try,the game will not run
Just put the disc into your dvd drive and recreate the image with ImgBurn

Once you start the game(or try to)with fast boot,close pcsx2 and upload the file located in
Documents\PCSX2\logs\emulog.log - if you are using the installer version
pcsx2.exe directory\logs\emulog.log - if you are using the portable version

I don't burn my PS2 discs Unsure I use the other method of getting games if you know what I mean Unsure

I'm pretty noobish when it comes to PCs so forgive me if I'm being stupid Blush If you mean upload it here, I did attach it if that makes things better ^^ But I'll insert it if you wish

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 8,02 KB / Downloads: 92)
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go