Games Still Wont Run!!! Help Anyone Please.
I'm trying to run Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5. I have mounted .iso files in the configuration i have also tried to just click execute instead of run. I have burned disc but to no avail. Everytime i run or execute it goes to the browser but never runs the game. I have also tried to run the .bin file... and i get the same thing. I read as many forums as i could before posting this one. If anyone knows the proper precautions to take... please school me... i am all ears. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Quote:I have burned disc but to no avail.

uh ?

anyways, could you please show us what error you get, some screenshots of your config and your error may help use better
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-26-2010, 04:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote:I have burned disc but to no avail.

uh ?

anyways, could you please show us what error you get, some screenshots of your config and your error may help use better

I managed to get it. It was a system.cnf error. I had to redo the .iso file. The only problem i have now is getting it up tp 60fps its around 30-50. The game constantly blacks out and returns and some ultimate moves the fps drop big time.

Processor: Intel Core Quad CPU Q9000 @ 2.00GHz
RAM: 4 Gig
Duo...GeForce GTX 260M.. 4 Gigs

This is most likely due to your slow cpu. Its on the very low end for pcsx2 and naruto ultimate ninja 5 is not one of the easy game to emulate(Im speculating I dont have it myself). Anyway post your pcsx2 version/settings/plugins, screenshots would be nice. And maybe someone can help you speed it up.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb

I think it's your clockspeed that's holding you back. Anyway, try using native resolution and try some [Recommended] Speedhacks. Also disable the VU cycle stealing as I have found that some games are slowed down/glitched having this turned on.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT
(09-26-2010, 05:18 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: This is most likely due to your slow cpu. Its on the very low end for pcsx2 and naruto ultimate ninja 5 is not one of the easy game to emulate(Im speculating I dont have it myself).

Nah but still he still needs 2.5Ghz to run ~60FPS with 1024x768 resolution.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86