Games That You Guys Play on Pcsx2?
hmm, the topic is abit confusing but what im really asking about is what are the games you guys played on the pcsx2 thats working properly/90%++ framerate?

i could of tried finding it out manually, but my abit Slow ISP is a problem since it takes like 1~2 days for me to download one BIG Game ..

anyways, ive already tried KH/FFX and its working fine, theres abit of lag but usually only lasts 1~2 secs.. then i tried God of War .. and as much as the game is good, i just cant bear to see the frame rate drop down to 20 on Big Fights/Stages and make it so that the movement is in Slow Motion..

so with that said (im still downloading Tales Of Legendia atm) can u guys just post up what games you played on pcsx2 that you can honestly say worked fine (like 90%+ game runs smooth)
Intel Core i5 2320 @ 3.0Ghz
16Gb DDR3 1600
Sapphire Radeon 7850 OC
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit

Sponsored links

(06-23-2010, 01:24 AM)xaeoncorex Wrote: i could of tried finding it out manually, but my abit Slow ISP is a problem since it takes like 1~2 days for me to download one BIG Game ..

well,the games we play are not downloaded of course...,and the speed varies between games and of course your pc specs
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Quote:well,the games we play are not downloaded of course...,and the speed varies between games and of course your pc specs

uhmm got no problem with my pc specs.. and only reason i DL is cuz i dont want to buy PS2 Games not knowing if they would run Smooth on pcsx2 (does not own a Ps2) so can u pls tell me what games you can play on pcsx2 thats working fine? i know it differs from game to game (as i found out playing GoW) but im mainly asking this so i would know in advance what games i can expect to work smoothly..
Intel Core i5 2320 @ 3.0Ghz
16Gb DDR3 1600
Sapphire Radeon 7850 OC
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Talking about pirated games is against the forums rules.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64