Games are lagging when trying to play.
(01-04-2018, 06:00 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: Yes demonstrated. To demonstrate is to prove or show truth with evidence. That's all that happened here, right?
All that matters is that these ISO names are obvious scene releases and should be checked for in emulogs more often.

feel free to submit your desires to forum staff in order to fix the forum rules, then.Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-04-2018, 06:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: feel free to submit your desires to forum staff in order to fix the forum rules, then.Smile

You're forum staff... You're part of this discussion... You can always take it onboard.
Saying that, I'd have no idea how to ask to update forum rules. It's not really my position to do so.
If you want to take this evidently useful information and apply it to forum rules to stop people from breaking rule number 1, be my guest. Not up to me though.
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.
While the iso might be named in a similar way to scene releases, you have no proof that he actually downloaded it, some people do just name their ISO's like that, you can't be sure of his intentions.

If he admits downloading it or it blatantly has a warez site in the filename, then yes, we can close it based on the evidence given, but there is no evidence here, just an assumption.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-04-2018, 06:19 PM)refraction Wrote: While the iso might be named in a similar way to scene releases, you have no proof that he actually downloaded it, some people do just name their ISO's like that, you can't be sure of his intentions.

If he admits downloading it or it blatantly has a warez site in the filename, then yes, we can close it based on the evidence given, but there is no evidence here, just an assumption.

Alright. It just confuses me as to why someone would risk getting their thread closed by giving their ISO the same name as a scene release. We gave screenshots but if it's not pure evidence then what more can be done.
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
(01-04-2018, 05:37 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: I don't know then. I definitely reported his emulog this morning. It's what made me join in this discussion.

Don't worry, the server gave me all 7 emails as well Tongue
(01-04-2018, 06:35 PM)CK1 Wrote: Don't worry, the server gave me all 7 emails as well Tongue

7? I thought I only reported him twice Laugh
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
Nope, 7 times xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-04-2018, 06:41 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: 7? I thought I only reported him twice Laugh

Don't worry, it's just MyBB being inconsistent, nothing I can do Tongue

I still get an email for each report Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=65270]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-03-2018, 06:50 AM)vsub Wrote: OK you are using your nvidia card
What are your gsdx settings and you can try enabling the mtvu speed hack in emulation settings=>speed hacks

These are my gdsx settings

(01-03-2018, 08:35 PM)XeroDemonata Wrote: I had that problem with god of war. It was all in slow motion, when i was using PCSX2 1.4.0. I simply switched to using 1.5 and that seemed to fix the problem.
The same problem happened when I used 1.5.

(01-03-2018, 07:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [Image: 1514958432-snap-screen-20180103064601.png]
moreover :
why did you name it 2.00 ?
did you apply some patch  ?
I didn't name it 2.0 it's just the way it came. I tried a different download and the same thing happened. Here are my gdsx settings.

(01-02-2018, 06:57 PM)vsub Wrote: Can you post your pcsx2\logs\emulog.txt after you start the game(maybe you are using your intel card instead of your nvidia card)

These are my gdsx settings