Games finished on mac with zeroGS plugin
I would like to know what games people have finished on pcsx2mac 0.9.6 (latest release). I tried FFX and dragon quest viii. FFX doesn't get past the white screen (first fmv), however this has already been reported. As os for dragon quest viii some of the textures are really bad like seeing the main characters face from behind and also the fps is really low when your walking in the overworld and having battles in the overworld. I don't believe this is due my cpu specs because i got 9fps, 11, 65, 300. So i know the textures is due to the graphics plugin and the glitches etc but what about the speed? Is that the emulator?So what games are fully playable from start to finish, is ffxii. Oh yeah it would help if you had similar specs 2.4 intel core 2 duo (my sig)
Macbook Pro Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz, bus speed 1.07 GHz, 4GB ram, Nvidia 320m 256MB.

Sponsored links

there's full walkthrough of ffxii on pcsx2/mac on youtube so that one is probably possible Smile
(10-23-2010, 11:54 PM)zedr0n Wrote: there's full walkthrough of ffxii on pcsx2/mac on youtube so that one is probably possible Smile
Thanks but how do i play with an xbox360 controller on pcsx2 mac, am using the default plugin for controllers would i need another plugin and if so can you send it me? Anyway thanks for that.

Macbook Pro Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz, bus speed 1.07 GHz, 4GB ram, Nvidia 320m 256MB.
I've tried ps3 controller which seemed to work well. For xbox360 I think there's also a hid driver for mac somewhere
zedr0n about dragon quest viii is my laptop that is causing the slowdown and graphical glitches, or is just like that for now?
Dragon Quest VIII is very slow on 0.9.6, I can't play it even on my windows desktop