Games only run in SD
I have tried a few different versions of PCSX2 and after changing the setting for the games to run in 3x native res with AA on they all still run in SD with no AA on, I'm I doing something wrong.

Specs:
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3630QM (2.40GHz) 6MB
8GB Ram
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680M - 4.0GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 11

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored links

Post a screenshot of your GSdx configuration
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
That looks proper. Why do you think the game is not rendered at 3x the resolution? Keep in mind 2D menus and videos will not be affected
Go to u'r graphic properties,set anti aliasing to application control & set vsync to application control also,try direct 3D9 Hardware also!!
(04-03-2013, 07:17 PM)Preet Wrote: Go to u'r graphic properties,set anti aliasing to application control & set vsync to application control also,try direct 3D9 Hardware also!!

All that will probably cause more problems and are in no way related to his problem
Can you post a screenshot of the game?
Also set interlacing to Auto
Since you said you're using AA: make sure that "Enable HW Hacks" box is checked, since anything you've configured there won't take effect if it's not.
(04-03-2013, 10:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: All that will probably cause more problems and are in no way related to his problem

how it cause more problems,how it not related to this problem.i said it because if he set anti aliasing in pcsx2,he should set anti aliasing to application control in his graphic card properties.so all application can use it.vsync is also an option in all applications,he should not turn vsync on in graphic properties.set interlacing to auto,enable HW hacks-First four ticked.in first option set msAA to as u want!!!