Games probleming in my core duo 2 Laptop
it's best to disassemble. that way you can clean the fan blades of sticky "liquid" and you can pull out all the big dust flakes that usually constipate the hot end of the cooling shaft. blowing into the hot end just pushes the flakes back into the fan which is bad. blowing into the cold side looses all the energy in the fan. or you damage it or the temperature system by overtouring it and the induced current in the wrong direction.

Sponsored links

Sometimes those mobile processor are just sucking up unnecessary voltage. You could look into undervolting your CPU with some software (i.e. RMClock, Throttlestop) to reduce the temps.

I did that with my Core 2 Duo T9600 (2.8Ghz), and it reduced the temps ~15c. The thing runs about as cool as I could hope for now. It doesn't even hit 70c under Prime95, and when playing PCSX2 it pretty much tops at about 60c.
the cooler Refraction meant, is a Docking Station that u plugin beneath the laptop. It has 3 Fans built in to divert the heat away Smile Those Docking Stations are quite pricey and not available for every Notebook/Laptop Smile I believe that HP has some for their laptops Smile But then again a Laptop is hardly meant for intense gaming Smile