Games run in slow motion but the menus dont.
Hi, im new to emulators ut I know athing or two about computers fortunatly. So I installed the bios correctly and cept the default settings at first. Then with the help of youtube I twicked them a bit but still no luck. Can anyone help me?

My pc :

CPU: AMD Athlon x4 845
GPU: GTX 950
RAM: 8 GB DDR3

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello, I have the 1.5 dev version.
Im trying to run God of War 2 from an ISO file
Your cpu really isn't up to snuff for god if war 2. It might be better if you enable the mtvu speedhack, but don't expect miracles
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Im not using any non default settings

(11-29-2017, 04:44 PM)refraction Wrote: Your cpu really isn't up to snuff for god if war 2. It might be better if you enable the mtvu speedhack, but don't expect miracles

Actyally its not that bad, I played a bit with the numbers on the framelimiter and the cutscenes where too fast but the gameplay was okay but sometimes too fast
(11-29-2017, 05:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 11,21 KB / Downloads: 144)
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.