Games run slow, menus are fine
Processor - AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.70 GHz Dual Core
4GB RAM
OS - 64bit
Graphics - AMD Radeon 7520G

Its a HP Pavillion g6 Notebook PC

The game loads fine, the menus are fine but if my PC ever has to render any land mass or anything, it just instantly drops to 15-25 fps. For example I played SOCOM 2, when in the menus, its 60+ fps, but as soon as the mission starts, its 20fps. I also played Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies, and if I ever had to look at the ground, it would be at 25-30fps, but if I looked at just pure sky, it went back to 60.

Are my specs not good enough, or is it a config problem?

Sponsored links

(12-12-2013, 02:48 AM)BOchamp01 Wrote: Processor - AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.70 GHz Dual Core
4GB RAM
OS - 64bit
Graphics - AMD Radeon 7520G

Its a HP Pavillion g6 Notebook PC

The game loads fine, the menus are fine but if my PC ever has to render any land mass or anything, it just instantly drops to 15-25 fps. For example I played SOCOM 2, when in the menus, its 60+ fps, but as soon as the mission starts, its 20fps. I also played Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies, and if I ever had to look at the ground, it would be at 25-30fps, but if I looked at just pure sky, it went back to 60.

Are my specs not good enough, or is it a config problem?

It's your specs especially your gpu.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-12-2013, 02:53 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: It's your specs especially your gpu.

Thanks for the info Smile
(12-12-2013, 02:55 AM)BOchamp01 Wrote: Thanks for the info Smile

the easiest game i have to run is resident evil code veronica x. try playing this game, if it does not work u will have no hope of playing any games on that com of ursSmile

u could also try gettin beta drivers for ur graphics card but this will probably only gain 1-2 fps