Games running at 75% speed
@envisagedone : I'm tired of keeping deleting your agressive posts. next time, i'll handle warnings.
@razial : no need to feed the troll

Both of you :

Please learn to behave, kiddos.
No one wants to lose timle with childish posts like yours. thanks

OP : since your EE isn't going higher than 80%, I have the feeling something is eating a part of your cpu resources in the background.
Try to kill some unnecessary processes when running your game
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

People might want to stop recommending MTVU since it will freeze this game. OP, this game is somewhat demanding and your CPU is below par in that regard. Best bet is to decrease the EE cycle rate(speed hacks) and see if it helps. If you're using software mode, try increasing the rendering threads slightly(sometimes that helps). You could also try to download the latest git and see if it has been optimized since 1.4 http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
(05-26-2017, 04:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: @envisagedone : I'm tired of keeping deleting your agressive posts. next time, i'll handle warnings.
@razial : no need to feed the troll

sorry it just got to me

Intel® Core(TM2) Quad CPU Q9650 @3.00GHz
6.00 GB RAM
64 - bit Windows 7
ATI Radeon HD 3400 series

RaZiaL Was HeRe Ninja

Quote:People might want to stop recommending MTVU since it will freeze this game

I didnt know that about this one.. thanks for the info. I'll go edit that out of my post.. I'm not sure but I might have been the only one to mention it..

Do the integrated amd apu's suffer from the large buffer refresh issues (I'm stating this wrong.. ) that was fixed(ish) with the quick texture invalidation (again, may not be said just right.. I'm not looking at my screen right now) in 1.5?
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
I have THPS4 and it is also a bit CPU demanding. Not surprised at all that THUG is the same since it's basically the same engine.

Why have several people mentioned APU graphics when the OP listed the 8350, which has no graphics on the chip? There was no GPU listed which means he's probably using motherboard graphics, which are universally bad for gaming, lol. There wouldn't be much that could be done to grant speedups on the gpu side in that case.