Games running in slow motion
Ninja Games that used to run perfectly such as Sly Cooper and Ape Escape are now suddenly extremely laggy and borderline unplayable. The speed goes from the normal 100% to 60, 70, and sometimes even 50% whenever I try to actually play the game. The only game that seems to still run decently is persona 3 and even with that game I get huge frame rate drops I never got before. 

My PC has an i3-4330 Processor, 8GB ram, and the graphics card is a GeForce GT 630. Like I said, these games all used to run perfectly with no issues whatsoever which makes this issue even more baffling/upsetting.

Sponsored links

Tried OpenGL? Since you own a Nvidia card overall it is recommended to use OpenGL Hardware, see if that runs better.
(04-18-2019, 06:03 AM)IStriFe Wrote: Tried OpenGL? Since you own a Nvidia card overall it is recommended to use OpenGL Hardware, see if that runs better.
I have but no luck there either.
seems that recent revisions of the gsdx plugin the last few months have made almost everything a lot slower than it used to be. guessing it has something to do with accuracy. stick to builds from last summer if they work correctly as they are almost assuredly faster than recent releases.
(04-18-2019, 07:04 AM)wheninrome Wrote: seems that recent revisions of the gsdx plugin the last few months have made almost everything a lot slower than it used to be. guessing it has something to do with accuracy.  stick to builds from last summer if they work correctly as they are almost assuredly faster than recent releases.

I have used the wayback machine website and have also successfully downloaded version 1.2.1. Unfortunately, though, as the same problem occurs: slo-mo gameplay... any way to fix this?  Blink

CPU: AMD-FX 8350

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2GT OC1

RAM: 16GB Patriot VIPER
With your CPU, unless you are overclocked many games will run slowly. And even with an overclock, some will. It would help if you told us what games are in question and what your settings are, but please create your own thread for that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD