Games running in slow motion PLEASE HELP
Hi everyone, 

I've only recently installed PCSX2 version 1.6.0 and I've just playing the first ratchet and clank game. However the game seems to constantly drop frames and speed even after multiple attempts to solve. I've visited different walkthroughs and adjusted my settings and have so far gotten no solve. I would love some assistance and a guide through as I'm not overly tech savvy.  I'm already sick of playing games in slow motion.

Specs:
Intel Core i5 - 9300H CPU @2.40GHz
8GB RAM
NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU
560GB SSD

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

i would recommended by upgrading your pcsx2 to 1.7.0 and use MTVU
but laptop would not be identically-easy to emulate RC games
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(03-06-2021, 04:10 AM)smartstrike Wrote: i would recommended by upgrading your pcsx2 to 1.7.0 and use MTVU
but laptop would not be identically-easy to emulate RC games

I have upgraded to 1.7.0 and ticked yes to MTVU, however I am on a laptop and these fixes haven't worked. Is there any other recommendations you could make for me?
(03-06-2021, 05:15 AM)AndyJD31 Wrote: I have upgraded to 1.7.0 and ticked yes to MTVU, however I am on a laptop and these fixes haven't worked. Is there any other recommendations you could make for me?

These are the settings I'm running:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go