Games that won't work in 0.9.6 but work in 0.9.4
really, you guys show specify pal, ntsc u/c or ntsc j so we all know what exact version is being talked about. (since different encodings run differently pal and ntsc u/c for example)

Sponsored links

mortal kombat shaolin monks[NTSC] gives me this error after I select the difficulty
[Image: gdfsdf.th.jpg]
(03-01-2009, 07:28 PM)zdravkelja Wrote: Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus

1) With patch enabled:
Crashes on intro
vtlb miss : addr 0x2, mode 0

2) Without patch:
Freezes after intro.

I'm sorry for trying to be smart, since I don't know anything about programming, but...
I think there is problem with that patch 61fe9c13.pnach, and with the new patch, the problem could be solved. Maybe some changes in pnach file. But thats just my non professional opinion. Smile
(03-03-2009, 04:22 PM)zdravkelja Wrote:

1) With patch enabled:
Crashes on intro

2) Without patch:
Freezes after intro.

I'm sorry for trying to be smart, since I don't know anything about programming, but...
I think there is problem with that patch 61fe9c13.pnach, and with the new patch, the problem could be solved. Maybe some changes in pnach file. But thats just my non professional opinion. Smile
what happens if you diable the patch and skip the intro?
(03-03-2009, 04:28 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(03-03-2009, 04:22 PM)zdravkelja Wrote:

1) With patch enabled:
Crashes on intro

2) Without patch:
Freezes after intro.

what happens if you diable the patch and skip the intro?

I can't skip intro without patch. That patch is made to skip intro.
All the Jak games are completely broken. Crash on start; I've tried several different options, and tested God of War to make sure it wasn't my configuration.

Jak & Daxter, the Precursor Legacy is broken, as said earlier in the thread.
Jak II is broken, won't even start without crashing.
Jak 3 is broken, also crashes.
Jak X doesn't work, but it never worked in any version afak.

I should also note that these games didn't work in the latest svn builds either... I'm not sure how far back it goes, but it at least worked in any of the previous 9.4 and 9.5 builds, including the playground releases, with some moderate graphical issues in both ZeroGS, and GSdx.

Why have these games hardly been mentioned on these forums? I think they're pretty popular.
--nVidia 260 GTX, Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz(OC 3.15Ghz), 4gb Ram--
Yes, they are currently broken and we know of it. You must understand, every release always has gaes fixed and games broken. Hopefully, we'll get those working again XD

1) With patch enabled:
Crashes on intro

2) Without patch:
Freezes after intro.

1)worked for me in 0.9.6

2)still worked without patch for me.. unlike 0.9.4

duo core E8400 3.0ghz 1333fsb, SLI 9800gtx's

my only problem is the framerate! I'm getting between 60-40 fps which is to laggy and inconsistant to really be played, and some minor sound skipping at first selection screen.. but sound ingame is fine. Other than that it's working fine.
UPDATE:

Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex (PAL)
Works now with pcsx2 r735
Ethernal Poison. Works with 0.9.4 under Linux with ZZogl. Don't work with ZeroGS (feedback is reverted). Stop from playable state from 0.9.5 to current stage. Around r516 it still could be run in menus (but no feeback -- terrain image). Now it does not load