Games with great compatibility
(03-25-2010, 08:26 AM)dataworld111 Wrote:
Quote:W00T!!!!1!!!1
a long time ago I wanted to play gears of war on my playstation, but didn't work, I'm going to download the Gears of War modified for PS2 iso Right Away!!! XD
lol
don't you mean God of War? if that's the case don't include it in the list

and pss..isnt that illegal and forbidden in this forum?(i mean yr download part of yr reply)

H'es just kidding Gears was never released on the ps2 and i doubt the ps2 could handle it the poor gs will melt away Tongue2

When mentioning GoW on ps2 it Means God of War and not Gears of War.

sorry for the offtopic bit.

As for Perfectly compatible games:

Gradius 5 (Perfect)
Melty Blood: Actress again (Perfect\ use native rez in "hardware" mode, also enable progressive mode by holding Triangle+Cross when booting up the game)
Final Fantasy X (Perfect, very minor 2D glitches when using the scaler or changing the internal resolution)

Those are the ones i actualy finished on pcsx2 so i can say without doubt they work perfectly.
Check my profile for System Specs (Updated).

My Youtube Channel: Dedicated to Anime, Gaming and Emulation.

Sponsored links

posting to say star ocean 3 is perfect, beat the game , extra dungeon, level 255, 8 hour sessions with no crashes, only problem was playing the dragon flute because of the hard and soft button presses but you can easily set one button to hard and one soft with the controller plugin. r1888