Games with great compatibility
Tales of the Abyss. This is defenitely the best emulation on pcsx2 i've experienced so far. Fmv perfect, menus, battles, everything...and not even a single crash =P (10 hours of gameplay now). Good job pcsx2 team
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850

Sponsored links

See my sig
(05-15-2009, 07:12 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: Awesome, seems to have been updated to "Ingame". I'll definitely consider buying them, I played the first one ages ago and loved it. Only problem is it's hard to find..

I did every side quest and every mission on discs 1-3, the game is 100% playable (at least as far as I got)
well i have a whole collection of ps2 games I have not tried yet, so far I have fully played Kingdom hearts and FFX from front to back and no problems at all.

Currently playing suikoden 3 and have not had a single problem as well and I am pretty far into the game.
(05-16-2009, 09:32 PM)Thundas Wrote: well i have a whole collection of ps2 games I have not tried yet

I don't suppose you ave "Death By Degrees" do you? (if so, please let me know if it's playable/ingame and workable. been wanting to play it, but my PS2 is busted, o I am using PCSX2 lol )
In my experience:

Near-Perfect-
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Shadow Hearts
ALL SMT games
Tales of the Abyss
Shadow of the Colossus
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2

Requires some special setups, but works near perfect-
Ar tonelico
Atelier Iris
Odin Sphere
Xenosaga Ep. 1

Broken-
Tales of Legendia

Note that these are tested with the newest release and my current PC setup.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
(05-17-2009, 01:33 AM)With Teeth Wrote: In my experience:

Near-Perfect-
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Shadow Hearts
ALL SMT games
Tales of the Abyss
Shadow of the Colossus
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2

Requires some special setups, but works near perfect-
Ar tonelico
Atelier Iris
Odin Sphere
Xenosaga Ep. 1

Broken-
Tales of Legendia

Note that these are tested with the newest release and my current PC setup.

Can you share that special setup for Xenosaga I, i was about to try it so help would be appreciated.
Effectively, you need DX10, so that's really why I put it there. Other than that, just turn off most speedhacks and you'll be good. If you don't have DX10 and a CPU at least at 3.4GHz, don't even think of playing it.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
(05-17-2009, 06:51 PM)With Teeth Wrote: Effectively, you need DX10, so that's really why I put it there. Other than that, just turn off most speedhacks and you'll be good. If you don't have DX10 and a CPU at least at 3.4GHz, don't even think of playing it.

I have 60FPS in the FMV, then also 60FPS at the first cutscene that's about 9 min. long and right after that, the cutscene with the dialog before the training goes at 30FPS, battle is 60FPS, and gameplay at the beginning (because I played it for 5 min.) is also 60FPS. So I wanted to ask you, do you get slowdown during that particular cutscene, if so, is that the only one, or are there other slowdowns later in the game?
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Resident Evil 4
Okami
Tekken 4
Kingdom Hearts
Hardware specs:
Dell XPS M1730
Intel Core 2 Duo T9500 2,6 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 9800M GT SLI
4 GB RAM
Windows Vista SP2 32 Bit