Games with noted issues
Information 
I was thinking that we should post issues with certain games where slowdown occurs in the most unlikely of places (this does not include blur effects, or heavy 3d) so that new users seeing to play these games will know what they're in for when they play the games.

as for me, I only know one offhand

[NTSC U/C] Final Fantasy 12: The tutorial mission in the very beginning before playing as Vaan has major slowdown, while the rest of the game plays fine.

Sponsored links

There is no slowdown in that area for me. So it simply requires a good pc to run.
(04-03-2009, 04:36 PM)Cain Wrote: There is no slowdown in that area for me. So it simply requires a good pc to run.
Same. I think the slowest parts for me in FF12 was in the town when you run through huge crowds.
E8400 @ 4.1 GHz
Asus P5K-E
4 GB G.Skill DDR2-1000
Radeon 4850 @ 700/1100
Vista Ultimate x64
(04-03-2009, 06:18 PM)manturbo Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 04:36 PM)Cain Wrote: There is no slowdown in that area for me. So it simply requires a good pc to run.
Same. I think the slowest parts for me in FF12 was in the town when you run through huge crowds.
in crowded towns I get 20-30 fps. in the opening mission I get 8. others have reported major slowdowns there too.
FF12 Tutorial Slowdown: This is an issue with your very old video card. Nothing more.

Additionally we have a whole forum for posting bugs and issues in a structured and searchable per-game form. We don't need more unorganized an hard-to-search conglomerate threads.

Closed.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team