Games wont load...
hi, I have been messing with this for a while now but cant seem to get it right. I don't know if my configuration is off or if my computer sucks but that games wont load. it will just show a black screen.

Specs
CPU: AMD Phenom™ 9600 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+

Config
Pcsx2-Beta-1417
Graphics: GSdx SSE2 / direct3D 10 (software)
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso
Sound: SPU2-X

I have updated my directX10 and the Microsoft Visual C++ thing.
is there something i am doing wrong?

Sponsored links

Have you followed the configuration guide?
Have you checked the compatibility list to see if the games are compatible with the emulator?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yes and yes. my friend is telling me that it wont run because the CPU isn't fast enough because at the top of the window it shows the CPU and it only gets to about 20%. is that true?
No that's totally false, your CPU is not the fastest for PCSX2 but surely it will run games. You probably have set your cdvd plugin wrong.
Are you running from an ISO image or from the disc directly? List all your plugins used and your pcsx2 settings
I am running the game from a Iso Image.

Plugins in the folder

CDVDiso-r1390
DEV9null-r1390
FWnull-r1388
GSdx-SSE2-r1479
GSdx-SSE4-r1479
GSdx-SSSE3-r1479
LilyPad-r1388
spu2PeopsSound
SPU2-X-r1419
Usbnull-r1390
ZeroGS-r1388
ZeroSPU2-r1455

Config
Pcsx2-Beta-1417
Graphics: GSdx SSE2 / direct3D 10 (software)
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso
Sound: SPU2-X
Switch GSDx to run in hardware mode. Software is very slow.

What game are you trying to play, anyway? Some of them need a setting changed here or there to get running properly.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
OK set GSdx to DirectX 10 hardware,configure linuz iso to point to your ISO file but make sure it isn't mounted by any other external mounting program . Then go to File->Run CD/DVD.
List the games you are trying to run maybe you got some incompatible games with the emulator.
Also what does the console print? Any errors?
set to hardware mode but it didn't do anything. the games that i have tried are Final fantasy X, Dragonball Z budokai tenkaichi 3, and kingdom hearts 1.
Ok, you definitely need to post all your plugin settings, then. You obviously seriously screwed something up because FFX and Kingdom Hearts are two of the most compatible games with the emulator.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
is this what you want?

[Image: config.jpg]