Gameshark/ActionReplay/Codebreaker
is there a way to get Gameshark or ARM or Codebreaker
to work in pcsx2 or maybe a plugin like pec
iv looked everywhere and i cant find it
(reason is iv beated la pucelle many time but iv nvr had hi lvls so i get owned in optional dungons so i wanna try that and see the side stories that are in the optional dungons)
so any help would be appreciated
oo and if this already exists point me there
its 3:30 am and im tired so i didnt use the search function srry

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4740.html...=codetwink
^--For codebreaker.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
cool thx Tongue2
now only if there was a way to make my game have the same key id or ver or whatever as the code says xD
its a iso of my la pucelle disk (my disk is so scratched my pstwo cant read it so i made a iso Tongue2) but it has different keys then the codetwink site
well there's no way that you can change the key id of your game (since that is comething that is done by the game's developer, and you can't change that Smile), so that means you won't be able to use those codes for your game Sad
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
lol dont worry i already found out that i...uh...um... lol kinda was looking at a different game lmao
the codes do work and they keys match Tongue
i was looking at the game right under the la pucelle on codetwink so i didnt work Tongue
(06-14-2009, 09:11 AM)dyingdemon Wrote: is there a way to get Gameshark or ARM or Codebreaker
to work in pcsx2 or maybe a plugin like pec
iv looked everywhere and i cant find it
(reason is iv beated la pucelle many time but iv nvr had hi lvls so i get owned in optional dungons so i wanna try that and see the side stories that are in the optional dungons)
so any help would be appreciated
oo and if this already exists point me there
its 3:30 am and im tired so i didnt use the search function srry

Code Breaker v.10 Works for me with all Games without plugins for this. How to use Code is very simple. Run the code breaker first and select the game from the list (if there's no the game you want you can add the game by yourself) and select cheat then change the disc(i use linuz iso 0.9 for cdvd plugin) now let's play...