Gameshark Question
possible to use an older version of pcsx2 that works with gameshark, activate my codes, get the items i want for dark cloud, save game, and go back to latest version of pcsx2 ? i cant get any cheats at all to work with the latest version so this is the only option i see myself having. Or perhaps if somebody has a saved game file with plenty of the power up powder while in the second town (matataki village) and no further, that would be great! but i doubt anybody does :/

Sponsored links

you can just use the cheats folder of pcsx2 and make a pnatch for the game with the cheats you want, there are plenty user guides for this search a bit.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Quote:possible to use an older version of pcsx2 that works with gameshark, activate my codes, get the items i want for dark cloud, save game, and go back to latest version of pcsx2 ?

Yes this is possible, you just have to use the memorycard and not save states.
anybody know what the last version known that worked with gameshark or codebreaker?
I don't have a gameshark but my codebreaker works on all the versions I have tried. With 0.9.7 use the linuz plugin, I've tried the built in iso loader but the codes don't work.
Enigmatik is right. I use codebreaker just fine.

If you can get ahold of a V10 codebreaker you are pretty much set. luckily i had bought one years ago Smile