General FPS problem.
(07-28-2009, 07:21 AM)Seqi Wrote: No idea man, try using a different controller input or something :|

If it's any addition, FPS seems to be dependant on area. I could run from one area into the next and get an FPS drop, then into another and it's back at 50.

That's because certain areas are heavier on your PC,having to render more things,thus making it slower.
You can try enabling more speed hacks and lowering the internal resolution in GSdx (but this will reduce image quality)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

It's playable anyway, FPS isn't perfect but it's improved. The FPS limit doesn't seem to be working, whenever i press tab, the console shows it turning on, then off, with one press of tab.
Yes,that's intended,Tab is a shortcut for enabling/disabling the frame limiter Tongue
I know ><
I mean by pressing tab once, console will:
Frame Limit Mode Changed: None/Normal
Frame Limit Mode Changed: Limit
So i can't put the limit on.
Unless that's what you meant D:
That's what he meant Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ah right fair enough. I turned off the speed hack and everything seems as stable as it's gonna get. Still getting the odd drop to 40ish but i'm not one to complain. Cheers for your help guys <3
Oh so you're getting 2 changes with one button press? No that's not normal,probably caused by using different pad plugins for controller 1 and 2. Use the same pad plugin for both controlers and it will go away. Also,you can set it to Limit from Config->CPU (and then toggle it in game with tab)