General Graphics Plugins - Need some help
OK, to start this thread off, here are my computer specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5 ghz
4gb memory
ATI Radion HD 4350 512mb graphics card

OK, so I have been playing around with my graphics plugins, but I can't seem to get it right. I have been testing with kingdom hearts, a not so graphics intense game. When I put the graphics plug in to GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14, 1920x1080 60hz, direct3D10, it lags(around 45fps) pretty badly and unplayable. I tried ZeroGS 0.97.1 and it plays good, but the image quality was very bad. Is it just because my processor that my computer can't handle the first setting I tried? If not, what do I set it to? Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

(01-23-2010, 11:38 PM)1ofamillion Wrote: OK, to start this thread off, here are my computer specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5 ghz
4gb memory
ATI Radion HD 4350 512mb graphics card

OK, so I have been playing around with my graphics plugins, but I can't seem to get it right. I have been testing with kingdom hearts, a not so graphics intense game. When I put the graphics plug in to GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14, 1920x1080 60hz, direct3D10, it lags(around 45fps) pretty badly and unplayable. I tried ZeroGS 0.97.1 and it plays good, but the image quality was very bad. Is it just because my processor that my computer can't handle the first setting I tried? If not, what do I set it to? Any help is appreciated.

first, use the latest beta and plugins (that's irrelevant to your problem, but recommended ;). second, your video card is not that great, try using native.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder when you see the white whale.
Try the latest beta it can give you some speed, also in the beta GSdx tick "native" and untick "Allow 8-bit textures" it should give you enough speed then. But yeah your card is a bit weak and it's your main problem.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thank you so much! Works great now and looks good too!