General Plot's son (and refraction's nephew) born today.
My most sincere congratulations.

Sponsored links

Whee! Laugh grats!
Congratulations! By the Way, whats his name?
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Congratulations.
(09-04-2012, 12:31 PM)recoder Wrote: Congratulations! By the Way, whats his name?

Cadet Plot
Wow, Wonderful story, im happy for you both Smile i have 3 and feel they are the best part of my life so far. But forget coding, its nappies and giving ya bubs All the attention they want and they want LOTS. Free time is rare Tongue But totally worth it Wink
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
May your family always be blessed by God.

Congrats Laugh
(09-04-2012, 12:31 PM)recoder Wrote: Congratulations! By the Way, whats his name?

pcsx2 obviously

congrats Smile to bad il never get a little one :C but then again no poop dypers for me xD
Bositman Wrote:This certainly can happen to anyone but I won't let it be me!! Tongue

If you never spend a night with a female it won't. If you do, it could very well happen. Ref's sister was on birth control pills, so this is proof that nothing is guaranteed. Tongue

prafull Wrote:Congrats Plotty & Ref Smile

Thanks guy. Cool

Ambient_Malice Wrote:My most sincere congratulations.

Much appreciated. Smile

avih Wrote:Whee! Laugh grats!

Thanks. Happy

recoder Wrote:Congratulations! By the Way, whats his name?

Well, he's a junior, so it's DJ (or PJ aka Plot Junior). Tongue

Squall Leonhart Wrote:Cadet Plot

Actually, his rank is Private, so Private Plot. Tongue

omnikam Wrote:Wow, Wonderful story, im happy for you both Smile i have 3 and feel they are the best part of my life so far. But forget coding, its nappies and giving ya bubs All the attention they want and they want LOTS. Free time is rare Tongue But totally worth it Wink

Oh , I know. This is my third kid (ref's sister's first). He likes his sleep ALOT, so should have decent free time.

Ice Queen Zero Wrote:May your family always be blessed by God.

Congrats Laugh

I believe we are. He got me to England and gave me a wife and new son. Smile

warWeeny Wrote:pcsx2 obviously

congrats Smile to bad il never get a little one :C but then again no poop dypers for me xD

Tell me about it. He crapped on me twice today in the middle of diaper changes. Still, it's not all bad. Sure there's poop and throwing up, but the bonuses outweigh it.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2
Congratulations Smile
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue