General frames per second question
I can run almost every game at a constant framerate but the game self dont look really smooth at all.

For example I play KH1, got stable 50FPS (PAL) but it feels like the game runs with 25 FPS. Is there a way to make it more smooth? Is that even possible?

My system:

i5 3470 @ 3.5 ghz
amd 7950
8gb ram

greetz

Sponsored links

are you using speedhacks ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-04-2013, 10:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: are you using speedhacks ?

This.

Specifically VU cycle steal is by far the worst perpetrator, but EE cycle hacks can also cause this. In both bases, you're basically "underclocking" a PS2 to make it easier to emulate. Obviously, this results in additional slowdowns.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Use default setting, and increase limiter to 110%
(04-05-2013, 01:23 AM)billyash Wrote: Use default setting, and increase limiter to 110%

Please, billyash, with that machine what is being proposed is to "remove" possible speedhacks he may have set Smile (PS: remember, every FPS change, to bellow or to above the default is a potential synchronization break).
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-04-2013, 10:00 PM)don3112 Wrote: I can run almost every game at a constant framerate but the game self dont look really smooth at all.

For example I play KH1, got stable 50FPS (PAL) but it feels like the game runs with 25 FPS. Is there a way to make it more smooth? Is that even possible?

My system:

i5 3470 @ 3.5 ghz
amd 7950
8gb ram

greetz

are u using official version.i think with official there is no problem with u'r system.plz upload u'r game settings also.are u playing from disc or with iso?
(04-05-2013, 08:23 AM)Preet Wrote: are u using official version.i think with official there is no problem with u'r system.plz upload u'r game settings also.are u playing from disc or with iso?

Probably the issue is already gone at this point, but your question is valid albeit I could bet "all your money" his problem is just excess speed hack in a machine which don't need them Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
I've tried without any speedhacks and don't see any different.
The games just don't look like it's real 60 FPS more like 25-30.
Can you show us a screenshot of what the window says at the top? Also screenshots of your speedhacks tab along with the game fixes tab and maybe your gsdx settings. Thanks Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]