Poll: Which do you think runs better on PCSX2
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ISOs
90.91%
10 90.91%
Original Game Disks
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Generic Topic (Opinion poll)
(09-08-2011, 05:11 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: I rather use a Samsung DVD-Drive Smileand Indeed for me I rather use an Image over an original disc Smile Though I can fix my damaged discs (If they're repairable) here at the local Video Rental. For only 3,50 Euro's Smile

i would buy a new one when it comes to PS2 games with 3.5 Euro's Wink

nice i wish i had this service in my local store Sad

Sponsored links

Even such an device costs here about 100 euro's to do it yourself at home, it takes about 10 minutes. My Disc 3 of FFXIII Was quite damaged (Circular scratches) Thanks to my old broken 360. Thank god it could be fixed Smile
(09-08-2011, 05:42 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Even such an device costs here about 100 euro's to do it yourself at home, it takes about 10 minutes. My Disc 3 of FFXIII Was quite damaged (Circular scratches) Thanks to my old broken 360. Thank god it could be fixed Smile

man how i hate those Circular scratches they brake alot of tracks Angry

it is really nice when it comes to Xbox360/PS3 ( constant use ) games here like 25 euros

(09-08-2011, 05:02 PM)abdo123 Wrote: hey according to your theory the DVD driver suppose to explode Excl just joking Tongue

It is all about your DVD driver

cheap quick fix to copy important data not recommended

a respective driver from respective brand not totally recommended but much better ( i prefer Asus in terms of DVD driver )

Why not use a Sony DVD Drive for playing Sony Branded Games, makes Sense, does it not.

[Image: Sony+DVD+writer+DRU170C.jpg]

Also, By using a Sony Branded Laptop, Sony PS2 Games are Guaranteed to Run at full Speed, because they both Sony.

[Image: Sony-VAIO-CR-Notebook.jpg]

In fact, By Using a Sony Branded TV for Sony PS2 Emulation, it is also more Accurate.

[Image: sony-oled-tv.jpg]

don't forget, For Improved Reliabilty, you Should re-burn the PS2 Disks @ 1x Speed with Sony Branded Disks.

[Image: sony_1-300x300.jpg]

You May also need a Sony Branded Remote for Improved Accuracy
[Image: 71-9357675SPA76UC979914M.jpg]

This Post was brought to you by Sony®
Haha I thought you were actually serious until I saw the last few things LoL
<REDACTED>
What happend to the sony-cola? or the sony-pillow? >_>

ps i wish sony pay us for the advertise like intel do it with the devs :X
(09-09-2011, 12:18 AM)ecchiless Wrote: What happend to the sony-cola? or the sony-pillow? >_>

ps i wish sony pay us for the advertise like intel do it with the devs :X

You mean this
[Image: PSP-Coke.jpg]
and this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<REDACTED>