Gentoo Linux 64-bit
I've tried both the precompiled r3119, as well as Gentoo's ebuild, games-emulation/pcsx2-0.9.7.1736. However, the precompiled one fails with this error:

Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libwx_gtk2u_adv-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When I run the one I compiled from the ebuild, it fails with this:
Code:
Could Not Load DEV9 Plugin '/home/jeremy/.pcsx2/plugins/': /home/jeremy/.pcsx2/plugins/: cannot read file data: Is a directory
Can't open libspu2-x.so.1.4.0: libwx_baseu-2.8.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Gentoo has multilib support, but there is no ebuild for wxGTK in the multilib overlay. Has anyone made any progress with a 64-bit version for Linux? I found and read various threads here for Linux compilations and 64-bit versions, but it seems like the only 'solution' is a 32-bit chroot or multibooting, neither of which is a real solution.

Sponsored links

You need a 32bits version of this library libwx_baseu-2.8.so. Well actually you need a 32bits version of wx.
- recompile it (multi lib)
- chroot
- reboot

For this one, first I will check the plugin directory setting and maybe the access right of this stuff:
Quote:Could Not Load DEV9 Plugin '/home/jeremy/.pcsx2/plugins/': /home/jeremy/.pcsx2/plugins/: cannot read file data: Is a directory