Gentoo Linux - Fail to emerge 9999 version of PCSX2
Show me your PCSX2 build log ?

Sponsored links

Hello, Fulgurance.

I will fix 9999 package after 15 May.
PCSX2 in Gentoo: emerge pcsx2
I contacted a Gentoo Dev. Unfortunately it won't be available before the 15th May. I'm afraid you will need to be patient otherwise you can hack the package to remove the SDL2_API=FALSE option.

Edit: burned Tongue2
Sorry I took a long time to answer

The complete build log:
  http://textup.fr/199607ht

Quote:cmake --no-warn-unused-cli -C /var/tmp/portage/games-emulation/pcsx2-9999/work/pcsx2-9999_build/gentoo_common_config.cmake -G Unix Makefiles -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DARCH_FLAG= -DDISABLE_BUILD_DATE=TRUE -DDISABLE_PCSX2_WRAPPER=TRUE -DEXTRA_PLUGINS=FALSE -DOPTIMIZATION_FLAG= -DPACKAGE_MODE=TRUE -DXDG_STD=TRUE -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib32/pcsx2 -DDOC_DIR=/usr/share/doc/pcsx2-9999 -DEGL_API=FALSE -DGTK3_API=FALSE -DPLUGIN_DIR=/usr/lib32/pcsx2 -DSDL2_API=FALSE -DWX28_API=FALSE -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_DO_STRIP=OFF -DCMAKE_USER_MAKE_RULES_OVERRIDE=/var/tmp/portage/games-emulation/pcsx2-9999/work/pcsx2-9999_build/gentoo_rules.cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/var/tmp/portage/games-emulation/pcsx2-9999/work/pcsx2-9999_build/gentoo_toolchain.cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/linux-compiler-i386-multilib.cmake /var/tmp/portage/games-emulation/pcsx2-9999/work/pcsx2-9999
The cmake calls (cmake is called from the emerge script to configure the build) is still disabling SDL2 => -DSDL2_API=FALSE, either remove the option (as SDL2 is the default) or put it to TRUE.
This is fixed now.
Re-emerge package.
PCSX2 in Gentoo: emerge pcsx2