Getaway Black Monday (graphical bug)
im using my own NTSC copy of the game and i keep getting these weird green flashes on the screen every now and then in opengl is this a common problem?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-06-2017, 09:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

i7 6700 at 4.0ghz
GTX 1070
16GB DDR4 
280GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Windows 10 64 bit.

latest 1.5.0 dev build.
a screenshot of the problem could be a good idea too Wink
(03-06-2017, 09:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: a screenshot of the problem could be a good idea too Wink

ill do a screenshot if i see it happen next.
(03-06-2017, 09:42 AM)jesalvein Wrote: a screenshot of the problem could be a good idea too Wink

this one happens when i die sometimes and during gameplay i get these odd green screen flashes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

heres the other one i found.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

do you get this in software mode ?
Depth effect issue, likely related to texture cache. Could you generate me a gs dump, of the bad effect.
(03-06-2017, 12:03 PM)gregory Wrote: Depth effect issue, likely related to texture cache. Could you generate me a gs dump, of the bad effect.

yep i will test later or maybe in an hour or so.

(03-06-2017, 11:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: do you get this in software mode ?

after some testing it has no problems in software mode and the problem dissapears in direct3d11 completly but the first intro cutscene when selecting new game it goes awfully blurry with direct3d11 but is perfectly fine afterwards.