Getting Dark Cloud to run at 2K on pcsx2?
(12-12-2016, 08:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: basically, no, they of course aren't.

In our case, it's more because a lot of work has been put on OGL renderer, making quite a lot of games compatible with pcsx2

Tried OpenGL (hardware), i still get the frame drops, but worse now versus direct X, there is some artifact in the main menu again, but the menu screen seems to be fine. I'll try direct X 9 vs 11

Edit: I changed the crc hack and it seems to be up par to directX11 and directx9 now. Characters are clear as can be, there is still some frame drop, artifact gone, there is a line at the border of the screen (bottom portion) but its not as noticeable in the dungeons (only in menu).

Maybe this is the best the game could be emulated?

Sponsored links

Set zoom to 101% to remove the line along the border.
(12-12-2016, 12:04 PM)Topken Wrote: Set zoom to 101% to remove the line along the border.

That does not get rid of the line, I only have a small line at the bottom and its only visable when the screen is dark. I have some squigly line at Muska Laska but i heard that's due to emulation.

I have gotten the game to be clear as can be but i don't know if the frame drops are due to my settings, I will be posting my settings!

My settings:

Screenshots of game:

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 23,12 KB / Downloads: 217)