Getting Dark Cloud to run at 2K on pcsx2?
Dear PCSX2 forum,

I have set up my emulator following the guide!

I have a i7 5960x with a gtx 970. 

I am wondering if anyone knows of a way I can set up to run games at 1440p with clear textures (like the ps4 version if possible?)

I still notice the black lines in text and sometimes the game have frame drops at random moments, alas its not to often but I am wondering if this is a setting issue?

Any help would be appreciated! I am kind of new!

Sponsored links

Mind posting your configuration for settings? This is nowhere near enough info to help. If you can post the emulog.txt. its found in documents/pcsx2/logs in the installer version and in the directory/logs of the program for the portable version.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
(12-10-2016, 09:31 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: Mind posting your configuration for settings? This is nowhere near enough info to help. If you can post the emulog.txt. its found in documents/pcsx2/logs in the installer version and in the directory/logs of the program for the portable version.

Sure man here it is!
1.2.1 is outdated, and we don't support it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-10-2016, 01:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 1.2.1 is outdated, and we don't support it

I see, well I updated to 1.4.0!

Will test it out and see, I imported the same config from 1.2.1!
get the newest git.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Okay update, downloaded the most stable version 1.4.0.

Only settings I changed was I set the gsDx to run on my gtx 970 running Direct3D 11 and I am running at 4x native.

I keep a decent 60fps but it drops to 30 when picking up items or opening chest, there is still border lines on place titles. Also going into the menu I get a black background versus what It should be (i.e. a transparent one)

Here is the log!
What about ogl renderer ?
(12-11-2016, 09:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: What about ogl renderer ?

OpenGL? I will try that and get back to you! 

Are ps2 games not compatible with direct X?
(12-12-2016, 05:10 AM)EnigmaVoidX Wrote: OpenGL? I will try that and get back to you! 

Are ps2 games not compatible with direct X?

basically, no, they of course aren't.

In our case, it's more because a lot of work has been put on OGL renderer, making quite a lot of games compatible with pcsx2